English Spanish
Valley Caregivers

"Extra Help"

is the government sponsored program to help people pay for their Prescription Drug costs under Medicare Part D. If you have Medicare but are not eligible to receive Medi-Cal, and have an annual income of less than $17,235.00 ($23,265 for couples) you may be eligible. Let HICAP, the Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program help you complete an application.

You may be able to get “Extra Help” paying for your prescription drug premiums (that you pay every month) and even lower costs for your prescription medications.

Call HICAP at 224-9117 or 800-434-0222.


Page 2 of 2